Marijuana Tea Enema Solution
- 1 to 2 grams of marijuana
- 1 oz. of oil
- 1 quart of water
- Medium-sized pot or kettle
- Place the marijuana in the tea pot.
- In the medium-sized pot, bring the water to a boil.
- When the water reaches a state of boil, remove it from the heat and pour it in the teapot over the marijuana.
- Place the lid on the teapot and let the solution steep for 60 minutes.
- Using the strainer, remove the cannabis leaves from the solution so the mixture is a homogeneous liquid.
- Add the oil. Mix the solution with the whisk.
- Use the thermometer to ensure that the marijuana tea enema solution is 75oF.
- Administer as usual.
Why use a marijuana tea enema solution?
Marijuana tea enema solution causes a particular kind of relaxation that is extremely helpful in aiding those who have chronic pain-related illnesses (especially adult colic), loss of appetite (especially from HIV or AIDS), multiple sclerosis (MS), or are suffering through chemotherapy or opiate withdraws.Many ancient texts from Arabic and Mayan cultures cite marijuana for its unique soothing and healing power. It is an excellent alternative to prescription muscle relaxers, anxiety medications and pain killers. Like the yogurt enema solution, marijuana enemas are performed in the style of an “implant” enema, which is a small amount of nurturing fluid that deposits nutritional value into the body rather than removes toxins. As an implant enema, the marijuana tea enema solution is lower in volume than a standard cleansing enema and should retained in the body without the expectation of a dramatic expulsion. As described on one patient forum, the process of receiving a marijuana tea enema solution should be “kinda like holding in a large bong rip, but inverted.” The oil is necessary to the tea because without it, the THC from the marijuana will not be absorbed into the water, and also the tea solution will not be able to stick to the colon so the THC can be absorbed into the body. Oil may be substituted for butter.